BY Gurama A. Gurama
Ejaculatory disorders is the inability of a man to efficiently ejaculate semen from the penis at the moment of sexual climax. Also called “ejaculatory dysfunction”, it is the most prevalent form of male sexual dysfunction and is a common cause of male infertility as defined by Professor Muhammad Yusha’u of Bayero University Kano.
It also come with the following complications;
1 Diminished sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
2. Stress or anxiety about sexual performance.
3. Marital or relationship problems due to an unsatisfactory sex life. And
4. Inability to get your partner pregnant (male infertility).
How many times should a man release sperm in a week? A 2018 analysis of multiple studies by Chinese researchers found that moderate ejaculation of around 2 to 4 times a week was associated with a lower risk of prostate cancer — but that the risk did not decline by ejaculating more often than that as reviewed by Mallam Jabir Hamza Adamu of Gombe state University.
Why do people get mad after ejaculating? When you have sex, a number of different hormones surge through your body, including dopamine and oxytocin. If you orgasm, other hormones are released too, such as prolactin. All together, these hormones can cause some pretty intense emotions that can get one to be mad as stated by Dr. Shuaibu Isa a Medical and food safety Microbiologist.
According to Wikipedia; Ejaculation disorders are the most common sexual dysfunction in men. Common ejaculatory disorders include:
1. Premature ejaculation
2. Retrograde ejaculation
3. Delayed ejaculation
5. Inhibited ejaculation and
Why some men experiences premature ejaculation?
Some men can’t ejaculate, while some come much too soon both of these categories are experiencing ejaculatory disorders.
But why and how do you fix ejaculatory disorder problems?
Before answering these questions, let us consider the various types of ejaculatory disorders.
These are 4 basic types of ejaculatory disorders;
1. The ejaculation occurs even before the penis gets hard, meaning that the ejaculation occurs before an erection. such a man is incapable of successful intercourse because everything is over before it has even started.
2. The ejaculation happens at the moment of erection. things soon gets over here as well because there is no penetration. when the penis becomes hard, ejaculation is immediate.
3. The ejaculation happens a second after the penis enters the vagina. penetration does occur, but it’s over very soon, which can be especially unpleasant for a woman who is undoubtedly disappointed.
4. There is the opposite phenomenon; A man has an ejaculation, but doesn’t feel the organisms as he should. The ejaculation is there, but there’s no gratification. female readers may find usual, but men with this problem get no physical joy or satisfaction out of sex.
5. And lastly a man can have sex for a very long time without even ejaculation, in this case sexual satisfaction is very low.
The reasons for ejaculatory disorders are mostly psychological and rarely due to malnutrition, infection, lack of exercise, taking too much fat and table sugar. Though some could be genetically inherited.
Primarily, ejaculatory disorders are psychological in nature. Something upstairs is not functioning well to put in a layman’s language. Men who have this problems in their relationship with the opposite sex suffer from depression, lack self confidence and what have you.
To fine out the actual cause of the problem which triggers off the ejaculatory disorders is not something you can embark on yourself. You need assistance of a psychotherapist, sexual clinical/therapist or a Nutritionist. The cause can range from complex to the simple issues like the fear of premature ejaculation,
where a man is so very worried that he will come too early and disappoint himself and the lover, such fear can make home lose erection and in some cases ejaculatory disorders such as ejaculating without orgasms.
The possible solutions to Ejaculatory disorders are as follows.
Solution for getting rid of ejaculatory disorders; when we are talking about serious psychological conditions, it is natural that only an expert can help.
This can be a psychotherapist, sexologist or a Nutritionist and the partner of the man plagued by ejaculatory disorders must also come to the session because the problems stem form emotional difficulties in their relationship. the lack of ejaculation is definitely a more serious problem that socalled premature ejaculation, which can be gotten rid of with through medication, nutritional counseling and exercises.
The possible solutions are
1. Dietary changes
In addition to zinc, magnesium also plays a role in your sexual health according to researches.
Incorporating foods into your diet that are rich in zinc and magnesium may help increase the time it takes you to climax. Those foods include:
wheat germ cereal
beef and lamb
magnesium supplements and what have you.
2. One has to balance his diet by correlating the 6 classes of food in correct proportion prescribed by WHO. and by taking more vegetables and fruits on a daily basis with less sugars and less junk foods.
3. Pause-squeeze technique; The pause and squeeze technique may help treat premature ejaculation by letting arousal dwindle before climax.
When you feel you are ready to ejaculate, stop and have you or your partner squeeze the end of your penis where the head joins the shaft.
Repeat the process as much as necessary. Eventually, you may be able to delay ejaculation without help.
4. Start- stop technique; also known as orgasm control which can help delay climax by drawing out pleasure.
And also research has shown that Pelvic floor exercises and Masturbating for an hour or two before sexual activity may help delay ejaculation during penetration.
More over avoiding intercourse for a period of time may seem counterintuitive, but focusing on other types of sexual activity instead of intercourse may help take the pressure off your sexual encounters.
5. Taking too much water on daily basis helps in keeping the body hydrated as such you expect every other body activity to function very well.
6. Any of these home remedies and natural treatments can help you manage ur disorders. But if it persists, you should see your doctor to rule out any underlying causes; then explore other treatment options like the use
of Anejaculation treatment drugs.
Gurama is writing from Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Gombe state University.